Spiff’s customers can now benefit from visibility into potential commissions and quota attainment directly on configured quotes in Salesforce CPQ
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah, August 24, 2022– Spiff today announced it has launched Commission Estimator on Salesforce AppExchange, empowering customers to provide real-time potential commissions based on quote configurations. The Commission Estimator brings together the complexity of the quoting process with the power of Spiff’s commission engine to motivate sales teams even earlier in the sales process.
Integrated directly with Salesforce, Spiff’s Commission Estimator is currently available on AppExchange at https://appexchange.salesforce.com/appxListingDetail?listingId=a0N3u00000Qs8lsEAB
Spiff Commission Estimator
The Spiff Commission Estimator is a tool that provides sales professionals with increased visibility into their potential commissions and attainment within seconds, revealing how modifications to a quote positively or negatively impact their commission payout and arming them with the information and motivation they need to focus on the deals that will have the biggest impact. The Spiff Commission estimator is available on both the desktop and the Mobile versions of Salesforce CPQ.
Comments on the News
- “When CPQ is done well, it has massive implications for your business. Studies have shown that CPQ reduces the sales cycle by nearly 30 percent and increases proposal volume by almost 50 percent,” Jeron Paul, Founder and CEO, Spiff, said. “Spiff Commission Estimator is a clear next step to bolster sales motivation and drive the right sales behaviors. Without visibility into earnings and attainment, salespeople are flying blind. With Spiff Commission Estimator on AppExchange companies can increase efficiency and motivation and bring sales performance to a new level.”
- “Spiff’s Commission Estimator is a welcome addition to AppExchange, as they power digital transformation for customers by motivating sales teams with commission and quota insights from quoting all the way to closing deals.” said Woodson Martin, GM of Salesforce AppExchange. “AppExchange is constantly evolving to connect customers with the right apps and experts for their business needs.”
- “Money is a motivator for all of us, but particularly for those on variable compensation plans. It’s imperative that those employees have real-time insights into how they are performing and what deals are going to give them the greatest earning potential,” Kayleigh Fields, Commissions & Quota Manager, TurnitIn, said. “Spiff Commission Estimator on AppExchange puts that information at reps’ fingertips right within quotes in Salesforce.”
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange, the world’s leading enterprise cloud marketplace, empowers companies, developers and entrepreneurs to build, market and grow in entirely new ways. With more than 7,000 listings, 10 million customer installs and 117,000 peer reviews, AppExchange connects customers of all sizes and across industries to ready-to-install or customizable apps and Salesforce-certified consultants to solve any business challenge.
- Like Salesforce on Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow Salesforce on Twitter: https://twitter.com/salesforce
- Become a fan of Spiff: https://www.facebook.com/spiffinc
- Follow Spiff on Twitter: https://twitter.com/spiff_inc
Salesforce, Revenue Cloud, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
Spiff is a new class of software that creates trust across the organization by delivering real-time automation of commission calculations and motivates teams to drive top-line growth. With a combination of an intuitive UI, real-time visibility, and seamless integrations into current systems, Spiff is the first choice among high-growth businesses. Spiff’s sales compensation platform enables finance and sales operations teams to self-manage complex incentive compensation plans and provides transparency for sales teams.