Latest release adds new functionality for addressing disputes, bulk team uploads, and new trackable activities that provide deeper visibility for managers
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah, October 20, 2022 Ongoing commission management should not be time consuming and complex for companies. In its latest release available today, Spiff, the leading sales commission software for forward-thinking revenue and sales organizations, added new capabilities that simplify commission management for sales leaders and finance and operations specialists responsible for variable compensation.
“Simplicity and scalability are not commonly associated with today’s commission management process. The new functionality added today makes it a breeze for sales leaders and finance and operations professionals to implement commission strategies and automate changes at scale while ensuring the accuracy of commissions at payout time,” Jeron Paul, CEO, Spiff, said. “The enhancements significantly reduce the time spent on commissions management and return leaders to focusing on revenue-generating activities and supporting the business.”
New features announced today enable commission managers to
- Address commission inquiries. Ticket management helps administrators and finance users support their sales team and resolve inquiries. In the Spiff platform, administrators can edit ticket statuses, resolve tickets, review past tickets, and assign other users as ticket owners. Tickets will also integrate with the Spiff notification system, which includes email and Slack, to provide updates when changes have been made to a ticket.
- Impersonate users. As a part of their testing process, administrators can proxy in as a sales manager or rep to visualize Spiff from their perspective, confirm user permissions, or validate submitted inquiries. Impersonators are always tracked as themselves in Spiff’s global audit log.
- Streamlined reports interface. Spiff’s comprehensive reporting solution has been consolidated into a single, centralized experience by reassigning existing options into one of two, simple buckets: standard or custom. This new UI also includes easy access to exported data.
- Upload users in bulk. Smart uploader technology supports Spiff customers to facilitate bulk user management tasks such as creating and updating users and assigning users to plans and teams. This new option provides data validation features such as catching duplicates, validating data against its data types, and suggesting date and currency format. It supports 40 languages and 36 encoding options.
- Enterprise class FX rates. Increasingly more customers use Spiff in multiple countries. The FX rates management must be best-in-class in usability, automation, and internal controls. Spiff is enhancing its multi-currency capabilities by adding ERP-like FX rates functionality including rate type, the ability to upload FX rates in mass, a new FX rates maintenance page, and additional currency conversion capabilities in Designer.
“Our vision is to take the pain out of commissions for all enterprises,” Raphael Bres, Chief Product Officer, Spiff, said. “The complexity of managing hundreds of commissions plans globally is stalling productivity, creating tensions, potential inaccuracies, and taking the eye off the prize – motivating reps to drive more revenue. Spiff prides itself on listening to the needs of sales and finance users, and we continue to make strides to bring accuracy, scalability, and transparency to the commission process.”
Spiff is a new class of software that creates trust across the organization by delivering real-time automation of commission calculations and motivates teams to drive top-line growth. With a combination of an intuitive UI, real-time visibility, and seamless integrations into current systems, Spiff is the first choice among high-growth businesses. Spiff’s sales compensation platform enables finance and sales operations teams to self-manage complex incentive compensation plans and provides transparency for sales teams.